- Some of the photos that I've shot during the putrajaya cruise ride
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- A must do item whenever we're at Cameron Highland
- How I wish the traffic could be much better ( I can't imagine the traffic condition during school holidays)
- Typical pasar malam with a twist which of course the cool temperature
- Fresh veges are always a must buy item
- From meru it take us 30 minutes using LATAR highway
- It's located within the Rawang Taxi station
- The best is to have the nasi ayam with goreng pisang and ABC ( excellent)
- And the TEH TARIK is above par
- Mydin store is just next door so we've a quick budget shopping tour before heading back to Meru
Thursday, October 25, 2012
- One of the best botanical garden in this country
- The last time we were here was probably about 5 years back
- They have a tourist package where you can enjoy the scenery from a tramp , but the service was not available during that day :(
- I can see lots of Putrajayans utilizing the garden for family picnic which is really cool
- You need at least 2 hours to really cover the whole area
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- Now, LA LAKERS ...the team that have a very huge history, from the Kareem and Magic era , to Shaq and Kobe era and now with Dwight Howard and Steve Nash joining the team ...probably we're looking at another era ...
- 2013 ...Le Bron and Miami Heat is still the team to beat ...but this LA LAKERS is definitely a contender ...
- Me ...2013 I'm focusing on Lakers ..:)
Sunday, October 21, 2012
- It's part of Putrajaya Botanical Garden
- This Moroccan house is a complete copy and paste version of the traditional house in Morocco
- I can see few couples taking their wedding photos in this area (probably because of the architecture)
- Well maintained ...
- I was there supporting the ALUMNI program
- It's a MOU signing ceremony between SAS and AUCMS ( a private medical university where the owner Datuk Zainudin Wazir is an alumni)
- The school reserve few good sitting place for alumni so getting a good spot was not a problem
- The "kari kambing" was really nice and the raw material is from the aqiqah perdana program by ALUMNI a day before
Thursday, October 18, 2012
- This park is located at Tanah Rata, Cameron Highland
- I'm not sure when it's established but to have a playing park in the middle of tanah rata is really cool
- I'm a bit surprise to discover a really good "KEDAi BUNDLE" in the park itself ( near the public toilet to be specific)
- I think the best way to enjoy the park is to have a nice morning breakfast picnic ...me and my wife can have a romantic breakfast while the kids will be busy playing in the park.
- The next time you're in Tanah Rata have a go at it....