Thursday, May 8, 2008

Books Warehouse Sale ....

The past 2 to 3 weeks has been such a satisfying weeks since I've manage to force my self to 2 books warehouse sale here in KL.

1) PayLess Warehouse Sale in Subang Jaya (bought 80 books !!!!)

2) MPH Warehouse Sale (bought quality 10 books ..)

Sounds crazy but ..do forgive me since I'm in the process of establishing my own mini library, although am not sure if I'll be reading all the books (some would probably stay as a display ...hehehe)

Comparing the 2 warehouse sale , MPH offer a recent title compare to PayLess but pricing (at MPH sale) can be very pricey ....(30% for books ranging from RM70 upwards). At the end of the day I manage to collect nearly 100 titles of books and for me that a very good start for the establishment of @JALAN-REBUNG mini library.

RIZAL

No comments: