Friday, June 17, 2011

SOLO SHOOT : CHIEF MINISTER OF PERAK













This is a very rare opportunity. I was at the Upin & Ipin carnival in Ipoh. We arrived at the carnival site (Stadium Indera Mulia) about 5 minutes from the opening ceremony. The carnival was officiated by Perak Menteri Besar.

I was waiting for my kids at the Upin & Ipin booth and was surprised when the MB and other guest of honor was walking towards the booth. Then only I know that MB will launch some of the new product from Upin & Ipin.

Since I'm holding my DSLR the media coordinator invite me to the booth (probably thinking that I'm from the media). So not wasting the opportunity I joined the other 'real' media photographer and manage to get the best angle for that event.

Not bad for a rookie photographer like me.

No comments: