Monday, July 4, 2011

SOLO SHOOT : THE NEW PUDU RAYA













Pudu Raya stations was the heart and soul of KL public transportation. I remember during my schooling days in 1980s this place was crowded with people. It has some of the best jeans tailoring expert in town. The makan place was also 'syookkkkk'.

When the government announced that this place will be upgraded, I've mixed feelings. I'm a bit sad because the old setup will not be there anymore, but I'm happy because Pudu Raya will be upgraded into a modern infrastructure like the other infrastructure icon in KL.

This solo shoot activity was to revisit Pudu Raya, remembering the good old days while appreciating the current modern upgrade which is clean and comfortable.

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

The old Puduraya terminal was smelly, filthy and unsafe... but at the same time full of character! In the early 1990s, there was a craze for old-school Converse sneakers and we would get our favourite skateboarding gear from Puduraya. There was also a shop offering tuition classes for magic tricks. And I remember buying Dunkin Donuts before my bus rides to friends' homes in JB and Penang during the holidays. Such memories to share!