Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A GOOD RUGBY TACKLE















Tackling is one of the most important weapon in the game of gentlemen. It's used to stop opponents from running the ball to the score line. A good tackle will need to have the right momentum plus the accurate positioning before going for the finishing (which is the tackle of course)

Going to a rugby game , gives me the opportunity to capture the moment of perfectness (I'm referring to rugby tackle). Please enjoy the photo.

RIZAL

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

What awesome photos! Sure needs a steady hand to take action shots like these! I like the expressions on the faces of the players -- this is dead serious stuff to them!

JALAN REBUNG said...

lynn,

I wish I can afford a good tripod. I'm lucky to get a sitting nesr to the action , otherwise I nedd a good zooming lense. Hmmm a player of this game take it serously while in the field but once the game ended they're friends again ..it's a gentleman game ...:)