Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ME IN THE YOUTUBE ....(ADOIII)




I'm not Yuna or Najwa Latif or even other Youtube Celebrities but I do exist in the youtube video. Hmmm this is a semifinal game of Rugby between Sabah and ASAS RC (my school Alumni team) if I'm not mistaken it's in 2009. I was there to give my support. Middle of the game something happen due to some weak judgement by the referee.

The game was halted , the players run amok even attacking the referee. You can see me in the video betwwen 1:30 to 1:40 , a small guy (when compared to the Fijian player) wearing blue shirt and blue cap trying to settle down the players. Sabah was decalred winner and some ASAS player was penalized ( I remember Mat Arip was banned for life by MRU). What a day ....

RIZAL

1 comment:

Idi said...

Hahaha... BB jadik artis youtube... hehehe...

In a more serious note, aku ingat coach ragbi aku kata, saper gaduh main ragbi, dia pondan sebab rugby adalah utk lelaki sejati, lelaki sejati tak gaduh dlm ragbi, so saper gaduh bukan lelaki sejati. Bukan lelaki maknanya pondan la, kan?

Rugby supposed to be a gentlemen's game, always said as a hooligans' game played by gentlemen...