Thursday, July 25, 2013

A STORY OF 'KASUT SEKOLAH'



                                                             THE REPLACEMENT


I'm not really sure if I wanted to blame my son or to blame the quality of the nowadays SCHOOL SHOES. There will be few times in a year where I have to buy a new pair of shoes for him (his younger sister included).


OK, understood they have numbers of out of the class activities which requires some high intensity usage of the shoes but the same goes with me when I was their age , going to school and joining 'KELAS PJ' but my shoes LAST LONGER .....

Probably at the end of the day it's the business model the NEW SCHOOL way ..create a product that will not last very long hence will increase the sales volume .....Adiossss

                                  THE 'WHY WE BOUGHT A NEW SHOE (SEE THE BELOW)

No comments: