Monday, June 9, 2008

I HATE ...I REPEAT ...I HATE TRAFFIC JAM!!!!!

Come on la bro ....what is happening ...I'm not sure ...It's not even a week since the fuel price saga and the traffic has been going from bad to worst. The sg buloh-paya jaras-kuala selangor has been very smooth for the past 4 years ...but what happen this morning is not acceptable, period !!!!

I was caught at the sungai plong junction (please use your wikimapia) and the not more than half a kilo journey took me about 45 minutes (and the fuel is RM 2.70 per liter). I was hoping fro a mega accident where cars and motorbikes will be everywhere (at least ...) but to my disappointment it was only a stupid,uncivilized,uneducated,cheap face and @$#$#@$ lorry which cause the havoc ...

SO ...say no to problematic lorries and its drivers

RIZAL

No comments: