Monday, June 30, 2008

A STORY OF MEE HOON GORENG ....


A few weeks back ...I took a bus back to Kulim. And as usual the Setia Ekspress bus make the compulsory stop at one remote area near tanjung malim (if you used to Setia Ekspress you should be familiar with this place).

It's a sort of like an abandoned restaurant with a negative star toilet and a small burger stall just near the toilet entrance door (and I'm not joking ...). I've been told that the food pricing at this restaurant was above average since the operator need to cover the meal of the bus drivers (ok la ...)

So ..I've decided to try the mee hoon goreng with "telur mata kerbau" plus the refreshing teh ais.
And the total price is RM 7.90 ..and this is in Tanjung Malim ..and it's 1 am ....

Another example of "URBAN POVERTY" that is referring to me ......Next time ..I'll tapau from home.

RIZAL

No comments: