Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MY POCKET FINANCIAL CONTROLLER


Monitoring daily expenditure is something that I've done for quite some time and I've to admit , it do works well. I always have this small pocket book that will be always with me and I'll track down all my expenditure. It's good especially when looking at the details and knowing where's my dollar and cents went to.

At least at the end of the month when the the reserve is nearly empty , I can look back at the pocket book and will scold myself for spending so unwisely.

RIZAL

2 comments:

louis said...

Hi Rizal,

You are very meticulous.

If you discover that there's a pattern in your overspending, do you then form an Action Plan so as not to continue the pattern?

saibidina said...

Rizal..

You seem to be a very discipline & well planned person lately..bagusle...a good example to follow..especially contoh dari seorg bakal bergelar Phd holder..hehehe