Thursday, August 19, 2010

BACK TO JALAN TENTERAM

Serve with Honor


This road will lead to the main school office


The teachers room


My good friend , Ustaz Ijat



Blok A, where my hostel room was located.



The basketball court where the morning gathering will be held



New school song



This is where parents will meet their son during visiting hours


Like the good old times ...hmmmmm


One of my fondest memory was secondary schooling days at ALAM SHAH from 1986 to 1990. It's a place where I was trained to be a matured citizen and it did. Life in an all boys school is not easy but I survived and loving every minutes of it.

So after quit some time I'm back at my old school, although the name has been change but the memory remains. I was visiting an old friend who's teaching at the school and with his help I have all the access available.

Overall the school ave not change that much , the scenario, the feel, the aroma is more a less the same like when I was here 20 plus years back. Glad to bump into my old teacher who still serve the school... you still look great Cikgu Arif Saniran. Was a bit surprised that the school song was not the same (probably since the school name has been change ..so did the school song).

It was a very sentimental moment and I'm looking forward for another visit probably the next time with my family.

6 comments:

Idi said...

SBP mmg nostalgik bro... Good that u don't forget yr root...

louis said...

That is the tidiest Teachers' Room I have ever seen!

~CovertOperations78~ said...

A walk down memory lane! How nice to revisit one's old school! I was just thinking of doing it the other day. You look like you had some really happy memories in school.

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam idi,

antara memori dlm hidup yang paling best adalah masa sekolah menengah ..mana leh lupa bro

JALAN REBUNG said...

hello louis,

hehehehe I'll make sure to pass your compliment to the person in charge (who must be very happy to know that a compliment all the way from seattle has been made).

JALAN REBUNG said...

CO,

please do so and do not forget to blog the experience. Have fun