Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MY GARDEN







Gardening is one of my favourite activities. I do agree when people said that it involves commitment (watering the 'pokok' and others), but it's one of my best stress reliever. Nothing beat the view of green carpeting grass and flowers blooming here and there.

To minimize some of the extra efforts ( i'm a bit busy nowadays :) ), I've decided to go for pot gardening. Pot gardening is easier to manage and best of all it's very neat (also easy to rearrange). MY next project is to add bird houses (birds are most welcome...)

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Pot gardening! You mean "container gardening", Abang Rizal! I just saw a book in the bookstore on it -- I love the idea too. You have a lovely house and garden. What do you plan to grow next?

JALAN REBUNG said...

Adik CO78,

Alamak ...silap ...container gardening is more like it ...I've seen people growing carpet grass on the container ...it create multiple green effect to the garden ..probably will try that in a very near future