Friday, December 28, 2012

FINALLY I'M UPGRADING TO SMARTPHONE ...




I've been using my beloved and trusted nokia 'torch light' phone for nearly 3 years. A basic mobile with limited up to date capabilities (no camera, wi-fi and others) , still it's reliable and it does the most important function ...making CALLS and receiving it ....

Until, when I was in this one religious function and Bro Sham Kamikaze was telling the audiences to use their smart phone to promote the event ....I was without any solution ( without smart phone that is) ....so it's time to get one ....finally ...

Ok next problem ....it's not a RM 10 solution ...it's an expensive gadget ....hmmmmmmm. And then the savior was all the way from Houston. A very good friend of mine coming back from 3 years expat stint in Houston wanted to upgrade his mobile phone ....he's selling me his SONY XPERIA U for half the market price and double installment .....so case closed, problem solved bye..bye MR Reliable ( Nokia ...I'm passing it to my daughter) and I'm now the proud owner of a SMART-PHONE ...

Now ...where to begin ????...:)


No comments: