Friday, January 4, 2013

FAMILY OUTING : JANDA BAIK










This is a quick family break (on the spot planning actually) with my good friend Zeck and his family for a picnic plus mandi2. The weather on that day was excellent and since Janda Baik is located at hilly area the temp is cool.

I really like the 'camping' area at the riverside that was arranged by Zeck simple and not that crowded.The main event was the BBQ ...uncle zeck presented us with his secret weapon ...Lamb BBQ ...Texas Style ( well he just came back from Houston Texas ...so fresh recipe ...hehehehe).

My initial plan was just to enjoy the BBQ next to the river while watching the kids enjoying themselves IN the River ...but since I cannot TAHAN the river temptation ...I join them ....hehehehe

A well deserve family break ..cheap, distance wise not that far ...and the best with my family ...:)

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Janda Baik is a good place for camping and exploring! Looks like you all had a great time getting close to nature!