Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TALK BY DATUK SYED ZAINAL (FORMER CEO OF PROTON)








Our HR Dept has planned several talks from prominent speaker every Friday morning. Personally I think it's a good move especially giving us the opportunity to listen first hand from them about their experience , the dos and the don'ts.

The first speaker is Datuk Syed Zainal Abidin , the former CEO of Proton Holdings. I remember in 1987 during my school days in KL we have a school trip to Proton Factory (Saga was still their killer product). I was so amazed with the size of the factory.

Datuk Syed Zainal speech during the introduction of Proton Exora for me was so influential and it's one of the reason (apart from the tight budget) we've decided to buy the MPV.

My good friend Aswan Abdullah was Datuk Syed Zainal special officer before he quit from Proton.

(Just sharing some of my connections with Datuk ..heheheh) Anyway the speech was really good with lots of sharing ideas from Datuk especially on how to increase the productivity.

No comments: