Wednesday, August 20, 2008

R&R (Rehat dan Rawat)




Few years back one of my American friend told me how good is our R&R from his experience driving from KL to Penang and I just acknowledge that by saying OK.

But last weekend for the first time I took a shower at Tapah R&R and realized that we do have a very good resting facilities at our highway. And it's spacious. Although I do admit sometimes especially during peak it can be a bit chaos but overall kudos to PLUS and PROPLE for doing a very good job in maintaining the highway and its R&R


RIZAL

6 comments:

saibidina said...

R&R Kuala Kangsar (kg teman le tuh) best gak ape...siap ada escalator lagi

Pak Idrus said...

Rizal, our R & R is surely among the best in the world, thanks to the good job of the PLUS people.

Have a nice day.

Que Sera Sera said...

i concur..:-)

rauhunt said...

Yes I realised it now. Convenient and offer nearly everything that we need.

izwan ali wasi said...

What you give..you will get back bro..tol kan semakn mahal

rauhunt said...

You're right Izwan, the R&Rs here in the UK aren't as good as we have in Malaysia ..definitely the toll factor.