Sunday, August 24, 2008

WAREHOUSE SALE


Warehouse Sale....it's an event where the sales will be in a big warehouse and it's cheap. I've experienced that last weekend. It's an annual warehouse sale for SHARP ROXY Malaysia and it's located at their factory in Shah Alam.

We went there very early about 30 mins before the event which starts at 8.30 am. I spend 5 mins to look at my prime target which is the LCD TV (due to low budget mine will be the 32 inches)

8.15 am the sales start (15 mins early) and I straight away grab the LCD set that I've targeted earlier. Once paid and tested , I left the sale with a big smile because finally I've my own LCD TV (and for me that's a bIg achievement)

So what did I get :

1) A Sharp Aquas LCD TV 32 (market price is RM 2400. I bought it at RM 1400)
2) A saving of RM 1000
3) Satisfaction

RIZAL

10 comments:

izwan ali wasi said...

alhamdulillah..LCD TV tu..orang kaya

nzafrie said...

adoi sampai bile promotion sharp tu?awat tak habaq

JALAN REBUNG said...

mat,

satu hari je ...8.30 sampai 3.30 ...org ramai ..barang sikit ..next time aku habaq kat hang ...

operator said...

LCD Tv tuh..wokeh la tuh..orang dah ada bungalow sendiri la katakan. Tahun ni wat open house lagi tak?/Walau pun sy masih lagi Master candidate harap2 PhD candidate jgn lupa jemput ek

louis said...

Well, watching football matches will be even more enjoyable now.

dark knight said...

shukar alhamdulillah, LCD tv is awesome, and i enjoyed watching the olympics on it, i love football and watching them on a LCD Tv is like as if I am in the stadium. Thanks.
NEC AccuSync 15" Touch Screen LCD Monitor – LCD MONITOR, get this LCD monitor at cheaper price from the link below:
http://www.isimplicity.org/Equipment/LCDs/touchscreennec15.html

azehri said...

frust betullah...

bos awat tak habaq?? saya pun tgh mencari LCD branded ngan rega tu....

cikliah said...

After this, kuranglah sorang Chelsea Fans kat Maju Ahmad tu ek ? :P

--iffil-- said...

wowiee! cayalah!

Artstudio Sri Lanka said...

Buy Good Quality Tv Brackets or TV Wall Mounts and save space in your room.

Designed for your convenience, TV Wall Brackets can be fitted to make efficient use of space in any room. TV Wall Brackets are the ideal solution to organise your home entertainment systems and to make a visual impact!