Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 WISH LISTS (SPORT CATEGORY)


YANKEE TO WIN ALCS 2011 (WINNING THE WORLD SERIES WILL BE AN ADDED BONUS)


SELANGOR TO WIN THE MALAYSIAN CUP 2011


HEAT (WITH THE 3 KINGS) TO WIN NBA 2011

CHELSEA ...HMMMM ..I'M HOPING FOR AT LEAST FA CUP 2011


C'MON BLACKS ...A MUST WIN RUGBY WORLD CUP SITUATION

I've to admit when it comes to a decision between live football match and going out for dinner , I'll go for the first option. Anything as long as its qualify as a sport is OK with me. For 2011 apart from the usual sporting events (EPL,MLB,NBA, Liga Super) we will be having the World Cup for Rugby in New Zealand (it's once in a 4 year event) and as a former rugby player I'll definitely not going to miss this.

So for 2011 this is some of my wish list :

1) ALL BLACKS to win the Rugby World Cup

2) Miami Heat (Le Bron and company) to win the NBA final

3) New York Yankees to at least win the ALCS ( still hoping that they to surprise me before spring training...Felix Hernandez please ...)

4) SELANGOR to win the Malaysian Cup 2011

5) Chelsea to at least win the FA Cup (I'm being realistic her ..okay ...)

By the end of 2011 if I could get 3 out of 5 ..I'll be a very happy man ....

RIZAL

No comments: