Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MY GAZEBO







This was one of my wish list last year. If I can have one it's going to be an area to be utilized for family breakfast and afternoon tea. If I want to buy a complete gazebo made from wood it's going to cost a lot and due to budget constraint I've decided to built it stage by stage.

Getting Abang Sani (my wife relative) is a bonus since I can 'negotiate' the pricing. After 3 months finally my gazebo completed. It's a simple 10 by 10 setup enough to cover the 5 of us. Total cost is less than RM 1500 which is really good because a wood based gazebo with that kind of size will be around RM 5000. Not bad at all.

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

A gazebo! How nice! Then your children can play in its shade in the hot afternoons, and it would also be a lovely place to sit and read your newspapers. Your home is indeed your castle, Abang Rizal!

Zaki Esqandar said...

serius jeles tp kagum nih. bravo bro!