Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MY PRIMARY SCHOOL








SRK Sri Kinta was among the best primary school in Ipoh in the 90s. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to join the school. It was an all boys school and with not so bad facilities (I've to admit the building was a bit old since it was an old British military camp).

After nearly 25 years, I was back to my primary school last year. It definitely bring back all memories good and bad (and I was the school head boy in 1986). The old building still remains , which is good especially if an old boy like me drop by once in a while for a visit. An they add several new building due to increased number of student (and I was told it's not an all boy school anymore...)

Anyway it's a good trip especially to show my old primary school to my family.

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

What a nice trip down memory lane, Abang Rizal! I did think it looked a bit like a military warehouse to me! The wooden blocks in my primary school have since been torn down and built over with multilevel concrete blocks, so I don't feel much nostalgia about my school anymore.