Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LET'S GO TO THE ZOO (HERE IN TAIPING)

all set ...


the singing swans



3 girls and a camel





the bodyguard at your service




also the tourist guide :)



plus the carrier ..(adoiiiii)



the star attractions


very boring



boring (again...)



at the elephant haven

that's it for now ...






If somebody ask me the best zoo that I've been, my answer probably Vancouver Zoo (I was there back in the 90s) but if the question is about zoo in Malaysia, my answer will be Taiping Zoo.

The size is just right, not too big and not too small. This permits visitors to walk without depending too much on the tramp. I really like the collection the animals in Taiping Zoo, especially the exotic collections.

Another plus point about the zoo is the R&R area in the middle of the zoo itself. It give the chance for visitor to take a short break before continuing their walk. The zoo has been Taiping landmark for quiet a while and I believe it will stay like that for more year to comes.

No comments: