Friday, July 25, 2008

PHD : FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY

I'm celebrating my first month of my PHD with one absolute conclusions, "I'M STILL A BIT BLUR". But then I guess that's not extraordinary for most of PHD candidates like me.

I've contacted my dear Supervisor (by the name of Dr Syazwan) to consult him on this matter and what he has told me is to read and read and read ...and then do more reading. This to ensure that I could clarify the proposal that I've submitted to him.

Anyway it does feel good being a PHD candidate and hopefully looking forward to celebrate my next monthly anniversary with more input and data for the proposed research.

RIZAL

5 comments:

louis said...

Will you be taking a break from your reading to go see the Chelsea players at the Palace of the Golden Horses or the Pavillion?

lukmanw@gmail.com said...

Aha!

U just finish ur 1st mth and very fast result of “I’m still a bit blur”. I’m celebrating my 1st year of my PHD this mth with same absolute conclusions of your 

Lukman

rauhunt said...

It's normal to be a bit blur in your first couple months. For instance some phd student still have no clear idea of what they've done and/or what they're going to do, 4 month after commencing their study. So Rizal.. no worries. Go and see the Blues players.

p/s: I'm into Barca ..not Chelsea hehe

z'kea m.s said...

Hehe bos.. at least u'hv started. I'm not even have one word in my proposal... It is not only 'BLUR' but 'BLANK'!. Read..read.. and read.. Huhu...i still have no direction.

saibidina said...

Waaaa..congrate rizal. at least u have started..I ni research paper master pon tak start lagi...Ces lepas ni kene panggil Dr. Rizal la..cayok...cayok