Monday, July 14, 2008

QUALITY TIME (WHILE DRIVING)


Every working day I'll be out from my crib around 7 am and the driving time will be about one and a half hours (distance of 40 km plus traffic jam plus others). The same goes with coming back from work.


The driving time of plus minus 2 to 3 hours a day do give me opportunity to have quality time with myself. What I've done so far :


a) TALK TO ME : an activity where I'll be talking to myself. This is good as I'll be discussing

with ME (I'm not crazy ...yet) about things to do and what I've done


b) PUBLIC SPEAKING : In my line of work talking to people is very important. And I've used

the above quality time to improve the skill


I wish I could work from home or some where which located 2km from my house but for now the quality time seems to be working and probably I'll add some more thing activities in the future.


RIZAL

5 comments:

z'kea m.s said...

Erm.. selalu terfikir, mcmn bos and kengkawan lain boleh bertahan long hours driving everyday. 1 and halh hours dah mcm kl-melaka tau... i would prefer naik public transport so that i can sleep or baca buku along the journey..

Rentap Iban said...

You'r very strong rizal...If i were you, i'll always sleepy and bored..and always make me feel hungry...

Rentap Iban said...

One thing I forgot to ask..How about the cost??

Pak Idrus said...

Rizal, Since you prefer to commute by driving to and fro you should enjoy the trips.

It would be best if you could learn to take the public transport, like the commuter, the LRT and what ever to get to your destination and back. By doing that you would cut cost, as well conserved energy.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

40 km?

It's admirable that you could tolerate the hassle. But you must have reasons for doing it on a daily basis. Well done.

Happy driving (i really mean it!)