Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TTD LIST (AFTER A LONG BREAK)


Well, finally the long raya break is just around the corner and I believe everybody (especially Malaysians) is doing all the necessary preparation either for eidul-fitri, going back to own home town or probably going for vacation (latest trend).

I thing I did notice from previous years experience is the first working day after coming from the break. Definitely the motivation is at the lowest (probably I'm not alone ...hehehe) and I personally tend not to remember what need to be done or continued.

So for this year on the last day of work before the 1 week break, which is tomorrow (yahhhooo!!!!), I'll jot down all the THINGS TO DO (TTD) list and put it on my table. I hope once I'm back from the short 'honey moon' at least I'll be more focus (50/50 percentage) with the TTD list.

'SELAMAT HARI RAYA , MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN'

RIZAL

1 comment:

louis said...

Hi Rizal,

Go digital: put your To Do list on your computer and have it startle you back to reality with a loud audible alert when you return to your desk after the holidays :)