Sunday, August 21, 2011

ASAS IFTAR 2011 @ SAS PUTRAJAYA











I’ve been attending ASAS’s IFTAR regularly since 2007. It’s an opportunity to meet old Alam Shah friends and also mingle around with super seniors (juniors included). This year is a bit special because I brought along my family to the occasions.

2011 ASAS IFTAR was held at SAS Putrajaya and it’s my first time having meal (iftar) at the dining hall which is far bigger and better than the old setup in Cheras. Around 100 ‘SASSIANS’ turn up including the Tan Sri(s) and Datuk (s). At least involving my kids in this type of event could boost their motivation to study hard because it’s not easy to enter this type of school and if they’re accepted they will get better facilities compare to the others.

Looking forward to 2012 event.

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Wishing you a blessed Ramadhan, Abang Rizal and family!